LATEST EVENTS & NEWS
Beginning this month, days and times for our Baptismal Classes will change. For English, the classes will be available the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at 6:30 PM in the Conference Room. The Spanish classes will be on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM in the Conference Room. For further information, please call the office at 760-742-3317.
Baptisms for Infant to 8 yrs. are scheduled after following completed:
(1) Registered and active parishioners for at least 3 months.
(2) Attend Sunday Mass and live exemplary Christian lives as a model for the child to be baptized.
(3) Parents attend a Baptism Preparation Seminar call parish to schedule your attendance.
(4) Sponsors need to attend a Baptism class and have a letter from their parish stating they are active members, attended a Baptism classes and qualified to be godparents.
(5) Both classes must be completed one month prior to your baptismal date.
(6) Classes must be taken consecutively.
Sponsors for Baptism and Confirmation
Sponsors for Baptism and Confirmation need to be at least 16 yrs. old.
They have received the sacraments of Baptism/ Confirmation/First Communion, and if married, in a Catholic marriage.
Married sponsors must provide a copy of their marriage certificate.
If you do not register in a parish and contribute regularly (no matter how small), they will not have a record of your attendance and cannot provide a letter. This is your responsibility. Baptisms are scheduled after all requirements are fulfilled and paperwork submitted.Baptismal Requirements